Article

1

Posted on : Saturday, January 09, 2010 | By : shapap | In :

by Dolly Anne Carvajal ( Philippine Daily Inquirer ) 01.09.10

I’m sure you’re curious to know what some celeb couples gave each other for Christmas. With all the love they got, they might as well say in unison: Christmas is us!

Kim Chui and Gerald Anderson: “I gave him an LV wallet. He gave me a pink bike.”


Korina Sanchez-Roxas and Mar Roxas: “Mar’s gift to me was a trip to Paris and watching fireworks from the Eiffel Tower. My gift to him would have been a surprise when we got to Paris. As plans changed and circumstances required, we had to postpone our Parisian holiday. That means we just exchanged hugs and kisses.”

Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid: “I gave Reg a Chanel bag and she gave me equipment for my recording studio.”

Lucy Torres-Gomez and Richard Gomez: “We don’t give each other gifts during Christmas. But throughout the year we always surprise each other with thoughtful little presents.”

Priscilla Meirelles and John Estrada: “She gave me golf clubs and I gave her a Mac Book Pro.”

Tintin Bersola-Babao and Julius Babao: “We gave each other CDs and DVDs for our collection, which we bought during our holiday break in Hong Kong—a family pre-Christmas tradition.”

Mariel Rodriguez and Zanjoe Marudo: “I gave him an iPod-touch. Secret na lang ’yung gift niya sa akin (laughs).”

Comments (1)

I think the pink bike is not Ge's Christmas present to Kim. He bought it, not as Christmas present.... Don't know what's Ge's present, he said, something that is "hindi madadala" for Kim's. O baka secret, hindi naman siguro nakalimutan ano?????? Joke only.

Post a Comment