Article

2

Posted on : Wednesday, September 16, 2009 | By : shapap | In :

Kim avoids seeing Gerald in the buff
Aster Amoyo ( Journal Online ) 09.16.09

Definitely, the recently concluded Cosmo Bachelor Bash held at the NBC Tent added great confidence to Gerald Anderson. The successful event witnessed how the Tayong Dalawa male lead wowed the crowd when he did the ramp displaying his lean physique.

“I really enjoyed the experience. It gave me a different high when the audience cheered for me while I was doing the catwalk. I painstakingly prepared for two months for the event. I visited the gym regularly and watched my diet. It feels great that all my efforts were rewarded,” he states.

Many were looking for Kim Chiu during the affair.

“I invited her. But I understand if she didn’t show up since she’s not really fond of this kind of gatherings and aside from that, she’s protecting her image as a wholesome star.”

But according to the good-looking matinee idol, his perennial screen partner is supportive of his new image.

“Actually, she encourages me to develop my body better and I appreciate her concern.”

He has done it on the catwalk. What if Kim also decides to do the same in the future, will he also be supportive?

“I’m afraid I won’t. I’m used to her wholesome image. I hope she just maintains it instead. But if she would really like to give it a try, I would extend her my support.”

Interestingly, during the Cosmo Bachelor Bash, he and rival Aljur Abrenica received the most thunderous applause. Didn’t he feel the competition that evening?

“Personally, I didn’t. It was one fun event. All of us who did the catwalk had our own moments. With Aljur, we even became friends because of the affair. In fact, we exchanged phone numbers and are planning to play basketball one of these days.”

Comments (2)

sana my new teleserye na sina kim at gerald

YES, If ako si KIM, she has done the right thing, not to watch, since its also the first time of GE and being with her, with their celebrity couple status, of course pagkagulohan lang sila. Knowing KIM, who is a shy and homebody girl, she will be uncomfortable and GE will be on stage,anyway she is very supportive of GE, and she even said, itks okey with her, wholesome pa rin ang image niya. GE, we know she's proud of you, Your success will also be her happiness, perfect match talaga kayo. TO KIM, all girls are envy of you,you've got GE who has everything of the qualities a girl is dreaming of a boyfriend and husband to be. Both of you deserve to be happy, and I think your also one of a kind, since GE will not continue to love you if he has not seen the best character of a woman he wants to live for the rest of his life. Our love and prayers for both you ! KIM always encourage GE to be a prayerful person and if you put HIM in the center of your relationship, 100% you will surpass all the obstacles and problems that will come your way. Stay Humble, God Bless KIMERALD !!!!!

Post a Comment