Article

0

Posted on : Thursday, June 04, 2009 | By : shapap | In :

Kim already missing Gerald
Joseph Peter R. Conzalez ( Manila Standard Today ) 06.04.09

Kim Chiu admits she’d feel sad if Gerald Anderson’s next big project would be with Sarah Geronimo.

“I think it’s understandable,” explains Kim. “We’ve been together as a love team for a long time now. It’s been three years. In a way, I’ll be at a loss if ever my next screen assignments are not with him. It’s still different when he’s my leading man. I’m used to working with him.

“Now, if he’d be paired with Sarah, that’s fine with me. That’s how things are in showbiz. I’ll be happy for him. ABS-CBN just wants the best for us. I trust their decision. As for me, I’ll be okay with whoever gets paired with me in the coming days. We’re already paired with new partners. But as of now, I don’t want to think about it,” she states.

“Actually, what we have right now is a special friendship. As for the real score, there’s nothing definite. I just go with the flow. What’s important is that we’re enjoying each other’s company. And one thing more, it’s hard to focus on a romantic relationship at this point in time considering my busy schedule. I can’t give enough time for the guy if ever and that would be unfair,” says Kim.

Meanwhile, because of its very good showing in the ratings chart, ABS-CBN decided to extend Tayong Dalawa for a few more months. (This is what I call milking the cow dry…Ed.)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment